Saturday, August 18, 2012

What does my dream mean? An airplane crashed, lightning, earthquake..?


Question by : What does my dream mean? An airplane crashed, lightning, earthquake..?
There were two parts
First part: I was standing in my balcony and I saw a plane falling from the sky. It was going to hit my house but it suddenly turned and hit across the street, two houses down. There were no survivers and I even saw it on the news.

Second part: The next day I had 3 people over (they are aquaintences but for some reason we were friends in my dream). We were talking in my dining room. I was talking about the plane crash (showed them a video on youtube of the disaster). Suddenly. lightning struck my house and there was an earthquake. We were running out the house, and I realized I left my dog inside. I woke up.

It felt so scary and real, I had to ask myself if a plane really crashed.
I'm starting University very soon, and I'm the first person in my family who's actually going to college. I worry about my future a lot, this economys not really helping my worries.


Best answer:
Answer by L8NightYou are on your balcony, which means you are searching for prestige and better social status. The plane crash indicates that you have set excessive, idealistic goals for yourself. You may lack confidence and have self-doubt about your goals. Disaster represents your personal anxieties and fears of change. You are afraid of not knowing what is in store for you in the future. The house being struck by lightning symbolizes irreversible changes occurring in your life.

Give your answer to this question below!







New 2011 release... labrinth ft. tinieeeee tempah = EARTHQUAKE Gunna be a big one. LYRICS: Labrinth, come in (x2) Ladies And Gentleman This Is Something They Call A Ground-Breaker So Let Me First Apologize To The Shirts And The Ties For Your Make Up Cause I Make You Ugly As Soon As It Drops We're On A Rampage Bottles Poppin' Off Before You Know It There's Rubble And Dust Cuz We Be Crashing It Up Somebody Say You Better Run Yeah! I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here Say Yeah! I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here Cause We Throw Bombs On it,, Throw Bombs On it Let's Smash Something, Yeah Mosh For me Hey Yeah! We Can Make An Earthquake Up In Here Ladies And Gentleman What You're About To Witness Is No Illusion And Now, We Got The Bass Banging From Here To Buckingham Palace They're All Moving Hey Simon, We're fucking Them Up Turning em Syco Everybody Rock Let's Bring The House Down To Rubble And Dust Cuz We Be Crashing It Up Somebody Say (You Better Run) Yeah! I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here Say Yeah! I Predict An Earthquake Up In Here Cause We Throw Bombs On It, Throw Bombs On It Let's Smash Something, Yeah Mosh For Me Hey Yeah! We Can Make An Earthquake Up In

Total Solar Eclipse | Solar Eclipse Information

No comments:

Post a Comment