Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Lunar Eclipse December 21st, Winter Solstice, 2012 - Actual Year Astrology 2010


The Lunar Eclipse December 21st, Winter Solstice, 2012 - Actual Year Astrology 2010

I have to say that despite being weak in Body, Mind and Spirit due to a continuation of personal problems, family problems, negative people and dark magic I experienced one of my most potent Astral Traveling Experiences of my life during the last Lunar Eclipse and I hope that this is to lead to a new beginning of similar experiences and a revival in my faith in Mayan Cosmology and how to use their system to actively participate in awakening the sleeping world... while they sleep.From the beginning I had a stressful day and as a stressful month I did not ever realize how close we were to the final eclipse of the year until the day before it... in a year JAM PACKED with Earthly Astrology... yeah, the type of stuff to prepare us for the coming Galactic Alignments that are really going to push forward Solar Evolution. Just to let you know sometimes I begin preparing myself a week or more before special events like this.The experience started basically when I woke up and felt weak and worried because there was an Extreme Downpour going on outside. It's rainy season here, so when it rains... it really rains. Last year you may have heard about the incident around Machu Picchu and the flooding and having to helicopter tourists out of the region. Yeah I'm pretty sure the natives stayed behind even though Machu Picchu is high grounds.But not to sound offensive, I was happy about the situation, around Machu Picchu not many people were hurt but the town full of (excuse me again) mindless money fiends creating complete copy-cat businesses in the entrance town to Machu Picchu was flooded causing lots of damage. In this town prices changes based on your color, it has some of the worst and most expensive food of all of Peru and this society of Capital Slaves guarding the entrance to such a sacred site is to say the least, not welcoming.I don't think the people here are getting it, unfortunately their brains are mush due to the deadly levels of MSG they use in their food and as this place needs to be cleaned out by 2015 for the pole shift... I'll bet my spiritual communication abilities the rains are going to get worse each year rising towards that date. Furthermore, advanced temples beyond the scoped of human capacity may be revealed from large mud slides with the heavy rains. If all is as it should be our capacity will have evolved by this time.OK, now that you have all the background thoughts... let's get into the actual Experience. I woke up, as I said, tired and down about the seriousness of the rain. I was ready to give up my plans hike up the mountain to go to the temple of the moon and just do meditation in my green house roof.But the wonderful world of technology saved me

Total Solar Eclipse | Solar Eclipse Information

No comments:

Post a Comment